Join our mailing list
We currently have a mailing list of over 500 members. If you would like to join our mailing list and receive notifications of events opportunities for collaboration, and other news items from the network, please email:
Join our list of EPHT Experts
We invite anyone with expertise in EPHT activities worldwide to join and contribute to INPHET’s global membership and to be included in our register of EPHT experts. We currently have 85 experts signed up with details of expertise outlined below. By joining this list you would be able to participate in working groups and contribute to global activities such joint scientific publications, research funding applications, online training courses and workshops.
Areas of expertise:
- Monitoring trends and burden of environmentally-related diseases
- Monitoring environmental precursors of disease and health
- Integrating, analyzing and interpreting geospatial and temporal trends and relationships between environmental hazards, exposure and health data
- Identifying populations at risk from environmental hazards
- Implementing and evaluating intervention and prevention strategies
- Informing public health decision-makers
If you wish to be included, please complete this online form. It will not take more than 5 minutes to complete. Feel free to share the link with your colleagues.
Our members and partners represent the following:
- Health departments
- Ministries of health
- International and national public health organizations (e.g., public health practitioners, civil servants)
- Non-governmental organizations, environmental agencies, and related organizations
- Data stewards
- Academic Institutions (e.g., researchers, scientists, educators)
Learn more about our members from this 2018 Global Survey of Multi-Disciplinary Experts Engaged in Environmental Public Health Tracking.