Presentations and Meetings
- Workshop ISEE 2019
- Planetary Health 2018
- Symposium ISEE 2017
- Symposium ISEE 2016
- Summit 2016
- XXXVIII National Congress of the Italian Association of Epidemiology 2014
- Workshop Modena 2014
- Workshop ISEE 2013
- Symposium ISEE 2012
- Reflections and proposals on integrated environmental and public health surveillance (2020)
Istituto Superiore di Sanità. Paolo Lauriola, Eugenia Dogliotti, Luciana Sinisi, Giovanni Leonardi, Lucia Fazzo, Ivano Iavarone 2020, iv, 32 p. Rapporti ISTISAN 20/33 (in Italian, with abstract in English).
This document provides indications to facilitate efficient systematic collaboration between operators of the Environment and Health sectors for the creation of an integrated environmental and public health surveillance network and system for Italy.
- Advancing Global Health through Environmental and Public Health Tracking (2020)
Lauriola, P.; Crabbe, H.; Behbod, B. et al. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17(6), 1976.
- Responding to COVID-19 requires strong epidemiological evidence of environmental and societal determining factors (2020)
Zeka, Ariana; Tobias, Aurelio; Leonardi, Giovanni, et al. Lancet Planetary Health, 2020, 4 (9). e375-e376.
The overall objective of ReSHAPE is to integrate research infrastructures (RIs) for environmental public health (EPH) activity that can provide coordinated, harmonised and sustained services for the research community of the South of Europe and beyond, which can then better assist in providing coherent evidence and tools for decision making and EPH policy at national and regional level. This will be achieved through a strong science-base by integrating research excellence, institutions and services in the region, and other EU and international institutions, and to provide an Open Science compliant, federated access enabled, and cloud computing based, platform for multidisciplinary research, training, and service in EPH for research communities in the South and wider European region.
- INPHET Community of Practice Knowledge Hub – Search for International Network for Environment and Public Health Tracking (INPHET)
- US CDC National Environmental Public Health Tracking
- ECDC European Environment and Epidemiology (E3) Network
- Santé publique France, Environment and health Department
- UK Health Security Agency, Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards Directorate –
- EU TAIEX Workshop on Environmental Public Health Tracking